Main Menu

Vortex Clones for June

Started by Otishertz, April 21, 2011, 12:56:51 PM

Otishertz

Working on a small batch of 2nd Place Vortex clones for my members who are outdoor growers. May be ready early June. Heard from good authority that Vortex is actually an old champion named God's Pussy. I'd like to get this cut around. I grew it from a Subcool seed given to me by Kareem Ahvunyun. http://tgagenetics.com.

You can go ahead and respond here. When the time comes we will use NGF to swap them. You will need to be a verified member of NGF.

Otishertz

From the breeder:

http://tgagenetics.com/strain/vortex/vortex.php

Vortex 1st Place
Best Sativa 2010 Hightimes Medical Cup
High Times Top 10 2007
Featured in the Big Book of Buds 4

My oldest head stash crossed with my new favorite. Both parents have a similar pungent, rotten fruit, baby poo smell. Both carry heavy potency and copious amounts of resins. The resulting Hybrid cross fulfills my desire to have Apollo-13 in seed form even before we continue with the cubing. Sharing traits of both mom and dad some females lean so much towards Apollo even MzJill can

imtohi

Count me in on this, I had this cut before and I just loved it.  I grew it indoors in a ebb and flow HYDRO system and it ROCKED, I got it from a friend (YES I have a few friends) in Calf. that grew it outdoor and it was nice.  BUT as usual I THOUGHT I grew it BETTER (see how I am (but you knew that)).
Just let me know when I can pick one up and I give you my first born.

THANKS
Charlie
Doing LIFE on the installment plan.

Otishertz

No thanks, your first born is at least fifty by now.

Otishertz

Probably have about 6 or 7 vortex in about two weeks.

Maybe one or two Alaskan.

Otishertz

OK, 2 didn't make it. Tried a new way of cloning to save space. So, make that 4 or 5 Vortex an one or two Alaskan.

Smokeyhot

Otishertz

Bringing 12 extra clones to NGF.

Turned out I am using most of the Vortex in my breeding program.

Here's the lineup:

Vortex - 3
Alaskan - 5
Blackberry Kush - 1
Crystal Nirvana - 3

These will be at NGF after 2pm today.

:sa:

Smokeyhot

Where is this place?