Main Menu

Space Money Bud Bomb 1&2; August 6th, 2010, 07:10 PM

Started by Otishertz, March 10, 2011, 11:49:00 PM

Otishertz

:headexplodes:  :bong:  :bong:  :bong:

This Otisgardens.com thread is a derivative of the original thread posted at the long defunct OGF site and only includes my posts in response to the giveaway there due to reasons at the time. The actual files from OGF are now included as PDF files at the end of this first post. You don't need to read any farther than this first post!!! Read those instead of this to see what really happened. If you were one of the recipients of one of these Bud Bombs I would love to hear your memories and experiences here.

:bong:  :bong:  :bong:  :headexplodes:

:osmiley:  Space Money Bud Bomb ;  August 6th, 2010, 07:10 PM      #1

[shadow=red,left]Space Money Bomb[/shadow]

This is the Dry Season Bomb. There will be another in three weeks and others as luck prevails.

This is a first come first served open donation for patients only. If you have plants you do not qualify. Directions on how to participate are below.

Read the entire thing before responding.

1. Before responding make sure you can pick up between 12pm Tuesday and 4pm Thursday at Big Blue.
  2. This thread is the only place you will find information about this donation. Come here for updates and questions. Do not call Big Blue for more information. All the information is here.
  3. If you accept this donation and have an outstanding med request, OGF asks you please take it down. This donation counts toward your two per month suggested use of OGF for obtaining meds.
  4. To get on the list for this open donation type or paste these words, "Space Money"somewhere in a reply below.
  5.  I will thank you to indicate you made the list and post the list as it fills.
  6.  Names are taken only from this thread and not by PM. One donation per name. For verification purposes, a screen name is required.
  7.  This donation is for patients only. No one with plants is allowed.
  8.  Any unclaimed donations go to the volunteers at 4pm Thursday.

:ninja:

In April I lost nearly all my plants. Only AK and Beloved survived. I asked OGF for more plants here:

http://www.oregongreenfree.net/forum...ght=clone+love

Thanks to the people who gave me plants so I could continue doing bombs.

These donations come in Otis size jars which are 1.9" by 2" blue glass and good for traveling. They are stuffed with enough buds to get you through the weekend in comfort and style.

The art is stolen from aliens. The caps signify the strain. They are Blackbery Kush, Alaskan, Super Silver Haze, and Monga Wonga* vertically as in the image below:

*Monga Wonga is really Chimera's Calizahr.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            August 6th, 2010, 07:16 PM      #2

The art on the stickers is from crop circles. Some say crappy crop circles are not by aliens because aliens would make them perfectly. That is no fun. Spaceships doing donuts is hilarious space vandalism. Crooked crop circles are probably made by wasted aliens. Or not. I like to figure out how to make them with rope.

Royalty free circular designs from space worked out well for bomb stickers. I doubt any aliens are coming to claim their art or that I will be getting sued by aliens for copyright infringement.. They don't have legal standing anyway since only people can sue. To us they are other animals so it would be like getting sued by a dolphin.

Crop circles are usually circular or framed by a circle.

Several resemble Celtic knots.

There are even resonance patterns similar to radio interference.

Many intimate a hidden polygonal geometry.

Others...

Diagrams

:nuke:

Space Money Bud Bomb - Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community..pdfSpace Money Bud Bomb - Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community..pdfSpace Money Bud Bomb - Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community..pdf  [url="https://otisgardens.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=87;type=preview;file"]Space Money Bud Bomb - Page 2 - Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community..pdf[/url]

Otishertz

:osmiley: Links ;  August 6th, 2010, 07:34 PM      #6

Follow this link to a very interesting video link about resonance patterns:

http://gprime.net/video.php/riceresonance

Crop circles and harmonics:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/D...MECHANICS.html

Multi point geometry examples:

http://www.cropcirclesandmore.com/ge...200702mhm.html

http://www.hypermaths.org/cropcircles/chapter8/

Images that show how to roll your own with rope and stakes.

Otishertz

:osmiley: 50 Total Jars ;  August 6th, 2010, 07:40 PM      #13

There are 50 total jars to give away in this donation: 28 Alaskan and 22 Super Silver Haze.

Otishertz

:osmiley: The List ;  August 6th, 2010, 09:07 PM      #21

The List

{List Redacted}
15. :ninja:

Otishertz

:osmiley: All the information is here. ; August 7th, 2010, 11:58 AM      #42

I get many similar questions by PM so if you sent a PM I will try to address it here. This thread is the only place you will find information about this donation. If you get no PM reply from me it does not mean I did not read it and think about it.

Many people are telling me someone else needs to pick up their donation. Before responding make sure you can pick up between 12pm Tuesday and 4pm Thursday at Big Blue. Any unclaimed donations go to the volunteers at 4pm Thursday. If someone can't make it, I'm OK with the volunteers getting their jar. Preferably, you would opt out if you can't make it because #1 above says make sure before responding.

The bud bombs are self guiding. Most questions are answered in the rules. There are too many change requests from just last night. We need to verify that the right person gets their meds.

Changes and special exceptions are not what this is about. This is about random karma. Luck is more than coincidence. Please don't get on the list if you can't make it.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            August 7th, 2010, 04:59 PM      #51

Space Money is accepted on the Space Trolley.:thumbsup2:  :astro:

Otishertz

:osmiley: 15 Otis Jars left ;  August 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM      #52

The List

{List Redacted}
35. :ninja:

Otishertz

:osmiley:            August 7th, 2010, 11:10 PM      #55

QuoteOriginally Posted by XXXXXXXXX;
No need for Space Money here on the Satellite of Love...we've got plenty of ram-chips up here.

HOWEVER, I would love to snag one of each of those EMPTY jars if I could please? Happy to reimburse you for cost of these....they'll go nicely with my ele-can jar! THANKS OTIS FOR BOMBIN' DOWN ON OGF BROTHER!!

Empty Otis Jars will be available to OGFers for the wholesale price of $3 at Big Blue. All proceeds get donated. I only have about 20 empties for big blue right now but will be getting more by the end of the month. If you see them in a shop somewhere for $6 don't kick anyone in the nuts. I'm trying to spread the empties around town.

If I can justify ordering 1000-2000 stickers I can use a more durable sticker like lenticular which could do a flip like the Ele-can below. Lenticular surfaces make a squeaky sound when scratched that is kind of pleasing.

I am onto a couple of ways to vacuum pack some inexpensive glass jars. They will slurp when opened. Experiments continue. If I am able to legally sell full jars, vacuum packing will preserve my buds and prevent mold. I could also do packaging for other growers.

:ninja:

Otishertz

Otishertz

QuoteOriginally Posted by XXXX;
I'm able to pick up the donation with a 24 hour notice so that I can schedule my TriMet Lift bus. Thanks to you for your generosity.

XXXX

You can pick it up any time from 12pm Tuesday until 4pm Thursday during normal business hours at Big Blue. Bring your ID and papers:

2375 SE 174th Avenue, Portland, Oregon, 97233

I used to have a cat named XXXX. Actually it was my neighbor's cat and its real name was XXXXXXXXXXX. The neighbor lady got a new mutt dog that remarkably matched the old mutt dog but with extra bark. XXXXX didn't like that and decided to live on my porch but continue eating and crapping over at the neighbor's. Perfect pet

QuoteOriginally Posted by XXXXXXXX;
I would love to trade a jar of meds if that would be possible ? Ur stuff is is the bomb....hopefully mine can compare..lol

Thanks, I'll make sure you get one from the volunteer's stash.

Otishertz

:osmiley: Five more left ;  August 9th, 2010, 10:41 PM      #76

The List

{List Redacted}
46. :ninja:

:-*

Otishertz

:osmiley:   Bud Bomb Over;  August 10th, 2010, 09:09 AM      #81

The List

{List Redacted}
'''
47.  :ninja:

Otishertz

:osmiley: Space Money Bud Bomb #2 ; September 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM      #1

This is Dry Season Bomb #2. This first come first served open donation is for patients only. Patient - Growers are OK this time.

However, if you got a jar in the first Space Money last month please skip this bomb. Directions how to self guide to this donation are below.

A big thanks to David J who put his card with mine to do these donations with me.

I'd also like to thank my friend XX XXXXX for allowing access to the place where smart pots go to die.

Read the entire thing before responding.

1. Before responding make sure you can pick up between 12pm Thursday and Close on Friday at Big Blue.
   2. This thread is the only place you will find information about this donation. Come here for updates and questions. Do not call Big Blue for more information. All the information is here.
   3. If you accept this donation and have an outstanding med request, OGF asks you please take it down. This donation counts toward your two per month suggested use of OGF for obtaining meds.
   4. To get on the list for this open donation type or paste these words,     "Mystery meat" in a sentence about cheeseburgers somewhere in a reply below.
   5. I will thank you to indicate you made the list and post the list as it fills.
   6. Names are taken only from this thread and not by PM. One donation per name. For verification purposes, a screen name is required. No substitutions please.
   7. This donation is for patients and patient / growers. No caregivers allowed.
   8. Any unclaimed donations go to the volunteers at closing time on Friday.

There are 40 jars filled with Blackberry Kush and Monga (Calizahr). The first Monga I grew for these jars was harsh so I waited to substitute a later crop that just finished. This later crop that I used instead is much smoother.

The cap designs are the first and last crop circles on the photo strip below. Jars with the first sticker image contain Blackberry Kush. Stickers like the last image indicate Monga Wonga.

Enjoy!

Otishertz

:osmiley: The place where Smart Pots go to die. ; September 6th, 2010, 06:07 PM      #2

Otishertz

:osmiley:            Old September 7th, 2010, 08:58 AM      #36

You guys are supposed to NOT like the mystery meat!

The List

{List Redacted}
26. :ninja:

Otishertz

:osmiley: Please read the original post. ; September 7th, 2010, 11:46 AM      #45

There are seven repeats from last bomb on the list so far. I originally asked please sit this one out if you got the last bomb jar so that new people might participate.

This is intended to be self guiding and self regulating. Not interested in policing this charity so I'm going to go ahead and leave everyone on the list.

Thanks if you read my post and properly excluded yourself. You might as well jump back in the pool and get on the list because I'm not kicking anyone off.

The universe will sort it out.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            September 8th, 2010, 08:46 AM      #63

The List

{List Redacted}
40. :ninja:

Otishertz

:osmiley:              September 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM      #64

Special thanks to XXXXXXXX who provided the Blackberry Kush clone in this bomb.  :astro: