Main Menu

Looking for Clone Love ; April 5th, 2010, 01:02 AM

Started by Otishertz, March 10, 2011, 10:29:09 PM

Otishertz

:osmiley: Looking for Clone Love ;  April 5th, 2010, 01:02 AM       #1

Lost my 16 strain collection when I broke my hand. Looking for three cuts or clones of something special to grow next. If I start now with some cuts I can probably grow a Dry Season Bomb to donate in August.

Wondering a few things:

What strain would patients want me to bomb?
What is the latest and greatest strain?
Any breeders like me to bomb their strain?

Could do a one time no clone run of an unavailable private strain or strain in development. Could do a secret strain - or keep it secret until after it turns out well.

Ideas?

:ninja:

Otishertz

:osmiley:            April 5th, 2010, 11:03 AM      #7

QuoteQuote: Originally Posted by XXXXXXXXXXXX; What does it mean to "bomb" a strain?

That is a first come first serve open donation of multiple small jars of the best marijuana money can't buy.

http://www.oregongreenfree.net/forum...light=donation

http://www.oregongreenfree.net/forum...hlight=ele-can

http://www.oregongreenfree.net/forum...ghlight=trolly

Otishertz

:osmiley:             April 5th, 2010, 11:27 AM      #8

Quote from: David JSpeaking of bombs, Otis. There is Bomb Back for you in the donation drawer at BB.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            April 5th, 2010, 12:13 PM      #11

QuoteOriginally Posted by XXXXXXX;
Got "The Black" here if you want it to bomb. It is know to correct sexual disfunction, so be prepared for an increase in the OGF birth rate.

I'm looking for Purple Vasectomy if anyone has this strain.

Otishertz

:osmiley: Wow ;  April 5th, 2010, 03:34 PM      #12

Was offered these strains this morning. Thanks everyone. Will take a little time to get back to everyone.They all sound good. Now the hard part is deciding.

Thinking of running two 5x5 tents with 1200W HPS and three soil plants in each. Want to keep the garden four strains or under. Need another silver star 6" cooled hood and two 600W HPS electronic ballasts and bulbs from GGS.

For sure want Mriders Blue Chemo. Maybe also The White and Startwreck or Wrex. Probably should try The Black too since everyone is talking about it but it will be all over the place in Fall. Want flavorful powerful cerebral energizing strains.

Would appreciate some opinions on the ones which have been offered.

Blue Chemo
NYSD
Fat Bastard
Burmese
Jack Herer
Mazar-I-Sharif
Super Silver Haze
Startwreck
Shishkaberry
Hash Plant
a few odds and ends
Alaskan originating far away over the Cascade Kush from the mythical Eastern Oregon tribe delivered by an actual spaceman
dogshit
white widow
shish
bbk
elvis
cheese
bagseed
Shishkaberry
Crown Royal
Lollipop
Grand Daddy Purple
Wrex
The Black
The White
White Rhino
Citrus Haze
Orange Skunk
Jackieo3
subby beans
Star Trek

Otishertz

:osmiley: All set. ;  April 5th, 2010, 10:12 PM      #15

Short list

Blue Chemo, Mazar-I-Sharif, and Super Silver Haze from Mrider

Subcool beans or clones from kareem ahvunyun

JackieO from tenmiletom

Alaskan insisted by David J

Probably multiple strains from dragonmaster

And a few other strains I am still learning about from our people.

I'm all good and don't need anything else. Thanks to everyone who offered. This will keep me busy through the summer. I'll figure which four from among these to to grow for the Dry Spell Bomb by appearance and research.

I can pick up at big blue anytime or drive anywhere in Portland to meet at a cheeseburger.

Thanks again.

Otishertz

:osmiley: Thanks for the Insta-Garden ; April 6th, 2010, 12:43 PM      #18

Thanks to XXXXXX for the new Blackberry Kush. Happy to get that one back. I'll try orange velvet too.

I'll be going to BB tomorrow afternoon and probably Friday too. Thanks for the Insta-Garden folks. I'll send all these strains back around.

Otishertz

:osmiley: List? ; April 9th, 2010, 01:10 AM      #29

XXXXX is breeding some amazing plants. Has every right to be proud and talk shit, make shit lists, whatever.

Y'all can kick the crap out of eachother just keep that clone love coming my way.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            April 26th, 2010, 03:02 PM      #38

Clearing a few slots for new clones of the ones going to soil and kicking out a Black and two Lollipop to big blue now. Be there in a half hour perhaps.

Otishertz

:osmiley: Mission Aborted ;  April 26th, 2010, 03:49 PM      #39

Had to turn back due to traffic and an unfortunate wrong turn sending me on a comical 20 minute everlasting detour. If anyone is after these let me know here and I will put your name on one and make another attempt really soon.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            April 27th, 2010, 09:36 AM      #40

Gave them away already.

Otishertz

:osmiley: Monga Wonga ;  May 13th, 2010, 12:22 PM      #41

Really soon I'm bringing to BB 15 clones of assorted strains given to me in this thread plus some new girl clones from beans popped six or seven weeks ago. If you want them go get them after 2pm.

Say "Monga Wonga" at the counter and if there are any of those left you might get a monga wonga. Otherwise it's beggars choice, which means you get whateva.

You must ask for Monga Wonga to get any of the clones.

The lineup:

Monga Wonga (cali-o X redline shish) 2
EDGECRUSHER (G13 X OG Kush) 4
Wrex 3
Black 1
Alaskan 1
Super Silver Haze 1
Blackberry Kush 2
Sour D from seed 1

L8R T8Rs

Otishertz

:osmiley:            May 14th, 2010, 09:53 AM      #45

I don't have cheese any more. I got a good cheese in Hood River from XXXXXXXXX's gang. I'm wanting Space Cheese from subcool seeds. That stuff is tremendous.

I posted about the Monga Wonga clones above in a new thread:

http://www.oregongreenfree.net/forum...706#post387706

These clones I grow are in coco and can be transplanted directly into soil. Because they are in coco they need to be transplanted immediately. Coco is hydroponic and will not hold nutrients for more than a day or so.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            May 14th, 2010, 10:41 AM      #46

The seeds for Monga Wonga and EDGECRUSHER came from XXXXXXXXX. The sour D from seed was planted by XXXXXX.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            May 24th, 2010, 10:35 AM      #48

Bringing nine clones to Big blue after lunch today. Ask for MONGA WONGA and the volunteers will know to give you whatever plant they feel most compliments your aura.

These are the ones. If you miss out don't worry I have a whole lot more to bring in next week. Extra Monga then for all you monga lovers out there.

Sour D, 2
BBK
Black, 2
Blue chemo
Amethyst Dogpuke
Alaskan
Mazar

P.S.

Monga wonga is really Chimera's Calizahr.

:ninja:

Otishertz

:osmiley: RIP ST ;  May 24th, 2010, 03:20 PM      #49

I popped Subcool's Space Bomb and Vortex from XXXXXX. Will pass a few of each around in a month or so. Also popped purpit2 bagseed and four other little known strains including Deep Chunk which I was told is a Sea of Green strain.

Have strawberries, basil, and three types of tomatoes going too.

My beloved Snowtracks is set to herm on me in a couple days with three weeks to go. I figured at least a couple would herm so I readied four backups to stay on schedule (wrex, alaskan, Super silver haze, and mazar). Running them in coco.

Had a SSH and BBK at the perfect age to be pollinated so I am letting them go at it with the last of the tracks. Hopefully over time I can find a stable one that reminds me of ST and improve it.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            May 24th, 2010, 04:42 PM      #51

Thanks SC. I want the ST traits for sentimental reasons. I have no experience breeding but not knowing how to do something has never stopped me from figuring it out. I understand some of the pitfalls and the time it takes to stabilize a strain.

My problem is my beloved must die and I want her to live on in something else. Snowtracks was terribly unstable and a heartbreaker to grow. I'm thinking a cross with most anything would be an improvement. Near as I can tell snow tracks was a backyard trainwreck pheno. It produced amazing meds and was my first plant in oregon. The thing that gets me is the smell. I can't get enough of the smell.

Nature provides this way of propagating cannabis so I will let nature take its course and see what happens. At any rate the plants will have fun.

Otishertz

:osmiley:             May 26th, 2010, 09:59 AM      #54

XXXXX said he had the space cheese connection so I'm cool. Thanks XXXXX.

I have Subby's Vortex and Space Bomb popped and will have a couple seedlings of each to share after they harden. Also have an orange velvet clone coming from XXXXXX, which is also Subby.

Would like to get Stonygirl's Oregon Pinot Noir (purpit2) again. It grew sweetly with bell shaped buds and asked for nothing. The surprise was all the comments. People really liked that one, almost as much as Snowtracks. I also have Stonygirl's Wrex going, thanks to XXXXXXXXXXXXX, and it is outrunning everything.

Otishertz

Otishertz

:osmiley:             June 7th, 2010, 10:32 AM      #59

Trafficking 12 clones to Big Blue right now. Probably get there by lunch. The password is Monga Wonga. Ask at the counter. For a limited time all Monga Wonga come with a free companion Dark Purple Opal Basil.

The lineup:

Monga Wonga, 6
Dark Purple Opal Basil, 5 (not marijuana)
Sour D, 2
Super Silver Haze, 1
Edgecrusher, 3

Fear Factory - Obsolete - 02 - Edgecrusher

Conceived in a hell beyond your depth of perception
Chaotic case of conquering domination
Psychopath snaps fired chains of imprisonment
A bludgeoning force that's undermining the government

Inflict strain upon the structure
Collapsing below my pressure

Break of the Edgecrusher...

The purist, non-conformist, jaded subhuman terrorist
From flesh to steel and blood to blade I fight to exist
A rival of justice, extreme rush of hatred
Survival in a twisted world where nothing is sacred

Break of the Edgecrusher

:nuke:

Otishertz

:osmiley:            June 7th, 2010, 02:36 PM      #62

QuoteDoes the Spacecheeseless Spacequatch want one?

think I'm coming in tomorrow, or the next day...

Yes I do. Sent my # by PM.

:nuke:

Otishertz

:osmiley:            June 29th, 2010, 12:12 PM      #65

The one Mazar clone I gave out in this thread is a male!

I got it from a cutting off a plant mistakenly identified as female.

I hope whoever got it gets this message.

I believe I caught the Mazar in time. There was one blown flower in the tent with an Alaskan, Wrex, and a Super Silver. Those three have pinky nail sized buds on them. Going to let them run and bomb them.

Should be nice seeds.

I saved branches of this Mazar ready to blow flowers zipbagged in the fridge. If anyone wants any I will bring to BB probably tomorrow. You can most likely get pollen off these by putting in a cup of water with a sprinkle of worm castings or simply clone in a coco cup.

Otishertz

:osmiley: EDGECRUSHER update ;  June 29th, 2010, 12:22 PM      #66

Edgecrusher is running fine. The buds are noticeably smaller than the Mongazahr Chimerawonga next to it but the smell is very different from the other plants. If it wasn't for the appealing scent I would poo the plant. I am going to run it to ten weeks to fill out the buds.

Was put in on 5-16. No yellowing yet but the plant is massive in a five gallon.

Otishertz

:osmiley: check this out ;  June 29th, 2010, 03:55 PM      #67

I must have caught this male at the last possible second. I was not expecting this from Mazar at all. It came on suddenly. The plant was only in boom ten days.

I doubt the flowers that were open even spat pollen but I hope they snuck out a little.

Look at this picture of the stems I kept in a ziplock.

Otishertz

:osmiley:            June 30th, 2010, 01:18 AM      #70

QuoteOriginally Posted by XXXXXXXXX;
I pity the fool who got that clone luv.

Me too. I hope that person keeps up with threads. I was astounded how fast those pods appear. It makes sense for the male plant to have pollen ready at two weeks. If the plants start at the same time the female will have plenty of time to finish the seeds.

Bud size on Edgecrusher is trailing Mongazahr. I'd hold off on it unless you have no substitute. It is too early to tell. I definitely have to run it to ten weeks to make up for the bud size. Might be great at ten weeks. It is very green like it wants to run ten weeks.

It smells unique and mellow which is surprising because g-13 smells like freeze dried barf.

Albuddy has a different seed from the same g-13 / ogerkush cross going outdoor. We'll be comparing. fl

I'm wanting to put Mazar into Snowtracks. Might be able to get that started in two weeks.

Otishertz

:osmiley: Mmore Monga ;  June 30th, 2010, 11:44 AM      #71

Taking five clones to BB today:

Two sour d, One clone, one teen
Edgecrusher teen
Super Silver Haze (Either that or it is alaskan, pretty sure ssh)
one Mazar Male

Otishertz

:osmiley: Lil' AD ;  July 13th, 2010, 09:38 AM      #74

The cut in question is the dogpuke cut.

Goes by the handle "Amethyst Dogpuke".

:ohmy: