Main Menu

Hey you trolly riding, soup eater! ; March 19th, 2010, 11:54 PM

Started by Otishertz, March 10, 2011, 07:08:12 PM

Otishertz

:headexplodes:  :bong:  :bong:  :bong:

This Otisgardens.com thread is a derivative of the original thread posted at the long defunct OGF site and only includes my posts in response to the giveaway there due to reasons at the time. The actual files from OGF are now included as PDF files at the end of this first post. You don't need to read any farther than this first post!!! Read those instead of this to see what really happened. If you were one of the recipients of one of these Bud Bombs I would love to hear your memories and experiences here.

:bong:  :bong:  :bong:  :headexplodes:

This bomb was instigated by Imtohi, an insane outlaw biker with a twisted sense of humor and a collection of pimp canes that convert to swords. He gave permission to reprint his bullshit. Some really funny things were said and it got multidimensional after Charlie kicked me in the balls for no reason.

It is taking forever to redact and recreate the trolly thread and keep all the pictures and videos. Have to copy and host every picture then link it back to the post. Started to create a pdf which was a little easier. Find it attached below.

March 19th, 2010, 11:54 PM      #1

imtohi
SOUP SLURPENT

:shady: Hey you trolly riding, soup eater!

Here's those pictures I took of your AK-47. Now if I had a e-mail addy for you I won't have to show your shame in pubic (LOL). So PM me with it, you fool.

Quoting Sir XXXXXXXXX:
'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE
ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE
IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

Hey you trolly riding, soup eater! - Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community.htm