Main Menu

Clone Donation

Started by Otishertz, January 15, 2012, 12:39:24 PM

Otishertz

These clones are available to members of NGF and OGF in Portland. Clones must be picked up immediately from either club. Volunteers will be instructed to give these clones away first come first serve after three days. Dibs can be had in this thread. Please tell me which club to use for delivery.

Last time there were difficulties from people who left clones too long. It being the holidays contributed to the problem. The plants were ready to go then so there was no way around it. You really do not want your clone left on an unquarantined clone exchange shelf for longer than necessary. OGF and NGF cannot babysit clones for longer than a few days. Any clone that passes through a clone exchange should be treated for all pests to avoid heartbreak in bloom.

Expected delivery this coming Friday.

This is the last round of these strains from me.

Clones Available:

Blackberry Kush - 4
Marla7 - 6
Chad's Alaskan - 5
Marigirl - 4
Vortex - 4

CaretakerDad

Hey Otis I would Love a Chads Alaskan and a Vortex if you would please. I also have a grower over here who is very interested in growing some of your stock form seed. Any chance of getting some 10-15 packs of seeds of various strains? Thanks again for the DC-1 I will be taking some clones from it i  the next week and they will be out to the masses soon. Have a great day, Larry

Otishertz

Ok you got dibs on those two.  I have one seed pack 2 left that you can have also.

If anyone has a specific seed request from either bean bomb I will pull out 7 seeds for you.

Shabad

~Warm joyful wishes~

Ya a Blackberry kush, and a Chad's Alaskan would like to try.

Thank you kind sir!

jlucky

I would like to get a Blackberry and one of chads alaskan or a vortex. Thanks

jlucky at NGF

Vape Mistress

I would love to have 1 of each and some special OG mini strawberry seeds!!!
You Rock Otis!!!

Vape Mistress

Vape mistress at OGF please!!!

Vape Mistress

Otis, I had promised one of the OGF Volunteers one of your seed packs, and when I went in Saturday they were gone. Can you please deliver 1 of your seed packs to me too from bean bomb #2 to give to that person???  OGF again please

russianblue72

Hey, Otis!

Russianblue72 @ OGF, here.  We'd LOVE to have a Vortex if you have it and then we'd love to have YOUR FAVORITE out of the list - whatever you recommend!

Thanks, so much!

Dirt devil

Yo otis. If u have enough id love your bbk strain back. Best one I've had but lost it in my hospital ordeal a while back. Thank ya much. I'm crossing my fingers u still have em. Maybe even two if there's no more takers on em. Thanks buddy. B

sativa

hi otis this is great timing for my garden start up.. can u spare a Chad's Alaskan ,Marla7, and a Vortex  thank you so much.  Im with ngf thank you , ill set up a ride today thanx.  sativa

ktkat

Hola Otiz!  G'Morning!  I finally figured out how to reset my password to get in.  Since I couldn't remember my last one..  Duh...  :P

Anyways, I would love another clone of yours.  I believe the BBK I have is from your stock, love it.  I'll take your pick of what's left (if any!).  Surprise me...lol.  I'm sure they are all fabulous in their own way and any would be a nice addition.  ;D

I'm at NGF and promise to pick up in a timely manner! :-*

Otishertz

Clone Donation List

1. CaretakerDad

crystalize

Hi Otis,
I would love to get one of each of whatever is left. I've been making medicated goodies for OGF for several weeks. Would you know of any materials to collect that I can make butter with?
Thank you, Crystalize

Otishertz

Quote from: crystalize on January 17, 2012, 02:07:09 PM
Hi Otis,
I would love to get one of each of whatever is left. I've been making medicated goodies for OGF for several weeks. Would you know of any materials to collect that I can make butter with?
Thank you, Crystalize

Welcome. Two clones for you.
Sorry, no trim at the moment. What I had was refined into oil for my medicine.

CaretakerDad

Otis I noticed that you have me listed as NGF but I am OGF.   :ninja: Thanks again, Larry

Otishertz

Otishertz

Clones are being delivered today. Don't forget to pick up your clone from the clone exchange as soon as possible. These clones are planted in coco which does not retain nutrients so transplant immediately into soil or more coco.

Clone Donation List

1. CaretakerDad

Vape Mistress

Thanks so much Otis!!!
Maybe next time I could get a vortex, I was looking for one for a member that has no internet access.
I am sure he will be happy with the  Marla 7!!!

I'm going to enjoy the mini strawberry plants!!!

Thanks for all you do!

Otishertz

Was going to contact you about that. I apparently miscounted the number of Vortex which I found out after labelling them all this morning. I saw a vortex on the available area of the NGF clone room.  They had lots of plants to offer and a batch in the cloner.

Any plant that goes through a clone exchange must be treated for all pests and powdery mildew (PM).

Otishertz

Donation over, topic locked.

L8R T8Rs