Main Menu

Otishertz Xmas Open Donation ; December 15th, 2009, 12:13 AM

Started by Otishertz, March 07, 2011, 12:42:00 AM

Otishertz

:headexplodes:  :bong:  :bong:  :bong:

This Otisgardens.com thread is a derivative of the original thread posted at the long defunct OGF site and only includes my posts in response to the giveaway there due to reasons at the time. The actual files from OGF are now included as PDF files at the end of this first post. You don't need to read any farther than this first post!!! Read those instead of this to see what really happened. If you were one of the recipients of one of these Bud Bombs I would love to hear your memories and experiences here.

:bong:  :bong:  :bong:  :headexplodes:

:osmiley: Otishertz Xmas Open Donation ;  December 15th, 2009, 12:13 AM      #1

:eek: Otishertz Xmas Open Donation :eek:

First come first served free meds for Xmas

Please read the entire post before you do anything.

1. Before responding make sure you can pick up between 12pm Thursday and 4pm Friday at Big  Blue.
  2. This thread is the only place you will find information about this donation. Come here for updates and questions. Do not call Big Blue for more information. All the information is here.
  3. If you accept this donation and have an outstanding med request OGF asks you please take it down.
  4. To get on the list for this open donation type or paste these words,  "Sguiqqly Wawa," somewhere in a reply below.
  5. I will thank you to indicate you made the list and post the list as it fills.
  6. Names are taken only from this thread and not by PM.
  7. Any unclaimed donations go to the volunteers at 4pm Friday.

There are 54 small glass jars for Xmas donations. Altogether about 4 liters of buds. 46 jars are Blackberry Kush taken at 51 days. The BBK in these jars are the very same twisted sister plants from this thread:

Reverting Blackberry Kush - Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons largest OMMP community

Most of the time I want an energy boost and not a downer so when I heard this strain was couch lock I decided to take them early to minimize lethargic effects. I think it worked and like the way the BBK came out. It smells delicious, tastes pretty good and is plenty strong even being so early.

I like this stuff in a joint. It drops pinch-able quantities of kief from grinding. This crop dried in nets for four days and bags for two then in jars on day 6. Next time I will probably let it run an extra week to experience additional potency andtry to dry more slowly with less air flow. I get the idea the sweet spot with the BBK may be around 8 weeks.

The other 8 jars are a newer crop of Snow Tracks but in the same traveler jars as Bud Bomb last time. I wanted to do more jars than before so I broke the seal on a liter of Snow Tracks I had stashed and added to the donation.

Snow Tracks has a blue design sticker on a blue jar. The BBK have green and yellow stickers on mostly brown but also some blue jars. Maybe you get one or the other, who knows? Hopefully it will happen randomly.

Thanks OGF for all you do and for providing a safe, central place for patients to collect their donations.

Merry Xmas and best of luck in the New Year,

Otis

Otishertz

:osmiley: 24 more donations left ;  December 15th, 2009, 10:12 AM      #38

24 more donations left!

{List Redacted}
31. :eek:

Otishertz

:osmiley: 10 left ;   December 15th, 2009, 02:34 PM      #53

10 more donations left

:eek:

Otishertz

:osmiley: Re-gifting ;   December 15th, 2009, 03:21 PM      #55

The only requirement is that whoever picks it up has an OGF screen name and sufficient documentation to get in Big Blue. Re-gifting is fine, offering to the volcano fine. It is yours.

If anyone wants to assign their donation to another screen name so that person can pick yours up no problem just post the change in the thread before Wednesday evening and I will update the list.

Otishertz

:osmiley: The Mr.? ;  December 15th, 2009, 03:38 PM      #60

What about Mr. XXXXXXXXX?

Otishertz

:osmiley: There he is! ;  December 15th, 2009, 03:40 PM      #61

Welcome XXXXXXXXXs!

Merry :eek: Xmas

Otishertz

:osmiley: Reefer Xmas Tree ;  December 15th, 2009, 04:26 PM      #63

Santa condones the use of these buds as Xmas ornaments. Just use a paper clip.

Otishertz

:icon1:               December 15th, 2009, 06:54 PM      #78

I gotta do it one per screen name like with the XXXXXXXXXs but I did put you on the list for one.

Otishertz

:osmiley: 5 left ;  December 15th, 2009, 07:02 PM      #79

5 donations left

I will put the list up again soon when it is full and provide an alphabetized version for the volunteers who kindly hand all this out.

Otishertz

:osmiley:                 December 15th, 2009, 08:48 PM      #84

XXXXXXXXX,

Still working the bugs out of donating this way. In the future I will say one per screen name up front. I really gotta keep it one to a screen name like with XXXXXXXXX and you vs. the XXXXXXXXXs above so I have you down for one.

It is much easier for everyone involved and simpler for verification purposes to go by screen names. All these donations are intended to happen in the context of this forum and require a screen name to participate. Keeping it all here and among verified members streamlines communications and assures me that recipients can legally accept the buds.

If you get another screen name like the XXXXXXXXXs you will be all good.

Otishertz

:osmiley: 2 more left ;  December 15th, 2009, 11:44 PM      #88

Here is the alphabetical list. There are two more donations left. If there are discrepancies let me know and I will fix you up.

{List Redacted}

Otishertz

:osmiley: Merry Xmas ;  December 16th, 2009, 01:14 AM      #92

OK, I'm calling it early at 53 donated so I can jump off. These 53 jars were donated in 25 hours. There is bound to be a late comer who didn't get to this sentence looking around below. I'll put that person down as 54 later.

I trust these meds will hit somewhere needed and hope only kindness flows from my gift. Enjoy the Jars. I call the sticker color Vape Shake Brown.

I test every batch YaR hAr Harrr. I have been testing and retesting the Blackberry Kush all day and then verifying my results and cross checking. I can verify medicinal effect. You may trust you will be medded proper to get up your holiday freak show.

I agonize over the meds I send out being substandard. The thing I am worried about with this BBK I'm sampling is that it dried quickly. The stuff in the donation was done differently, it got vacuum sealed in jars for 6 days starting day 6. The stuff I am sampling today did not have the benefit of 6 days in a vacuum so I am hoping there was enough moisture in the donated vacuumed buds that the edge wore off and the ash improved. Another fear was the Snow Tracks wouldn't dry enough causing me to bomb people with mold jars and become the subject of scorn and derision. I may not the best grower but my plants like me. I hope it all came together. It was a fun challenge blending the timing.

I don't know what is going to come out of this. Sometimes it seems too perfect. Other times I question my sanity for being fully grown and systematically distributing free marijuana. I have a lot of paranoia left over from living in a State where what we do could put you in prison for 15 years.

Then I think, this is good, this is something I can do.

{List Redacted}

Here are guidelines that evolved doing this mass donation three times should anyone have an interest.

Please read the entire post before you do anything.

1. Before responding make sure you can pick up between 12pm Thursday and 4pm Friday at Big Blue.
   2. This thread is the only place you will find information about this donation. Come here for updates and questions. Do not call Big Blue for more information. All the information is here.
   3. If you accept this donation and have an outstanding med request OGF asks you please take it down. This donation counts toward your two per month suggested use of OGF for obtaining meds.
   4. To get on the list for this open donation type or paste these words, "M****M****R" somewhere in a reply below.
   5. I will thank you to indicate you made the list and post the list as it fills.
   6. Names are taken only from this thread and not by PM. One donation per name. For verification purposes, a screen name is required to get this.
   7. Any unclaimed donations go to the volunteers at 4pm Friday.

Otishertz

:osmiley: Good Idea ;  December 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM      #99

This is a great idea. The volunteers are going to have 50 or so of ya'll show up all at once. It would be nice and I'm sure highly appreciated if those who can expressed their appreciation by leaving a dollar donation at BB for their trouble.

No obligation to do this. Just a nice idea.

Otishertz

:osmiley: This Donation is Full ;  December 16th, 2009, 11:13 AM      #101

XXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX,

This donation ended. The post with "M****M****R" was the wrap up post where I put down what the future rules will be. Sorry you missed this one. I hope to see you next time.

O