Main Menu

Clone Donation

Started by Otishertz, December 28, 2011, 12:15:25 PM

Otishertz

Clones Available Friday at OGF or NGF. Reserve yours here. Please tell me what club will do your verification so I know where to leave your plant.

Marigirl - 2
Marla7 - 1
Blackberry Kush - 1
Vortex - 2
Chad's Alaskan - 1
Unnamed: Dynamite/Ogerkush x Snowtracks (dog9) - 2
Unnamed: Deep Chunk x Snowtracks (DC1) - 4  *Potent!

Shabad

~Warm joyful wishes~

Ya that unnamed choc chunkxsnowtracks sounds yummie let me give that a whirl.

I some how spaced out keeping vortex so if there you could spare 1 that would be awesome too!!

Keep-up, my friend!!

Sat Nam

kristi

I would take one of the deep chunk/snowtracks if you have enough - kind of rebuilding

thank you

CaretakerDad

I just want to reiterate that you are my hero.  :)  I am CaretakerDad and the President of OGF East in La Grande. I am interested in getting one of the Deep Chunk x Snowtracks. I will confirm with Sarah Duff that she will care for this until I send someone for it. (within a week) If that is not possible I will retract my request. During the spring/summer/fall I give out between 100-150 clones per month to our membership and am interested in obtaining some of your genetics for distribution over here. Thanks for setting a wonderful example and my wishes to you and yours for a prosperous New Year. Larry Bare

Otishertz

Also giving away 5 mini strawberry plants (not marijuana) I grew from seed. They make nice container plants and produce delicious marble sized strawberries. Prefers damp soil.

Otishertz

The List

1. Shabad

Jetson

I am interested in a Dynamite/Ogerkush x Snowtracks (dog9).  Thanks Otis!!

Jetson (OGF)

Otishertz

Dibs for Charlie the Soup Slurpent AKA imtohi at NGF:

1 vortex
1 chad's
1 marigirl

Catman

Thank you, I would like one that you have left. If it's healthy and I can get something going that would be great. Just need to know when to come and get it @ OGF.

Otishertz

The List

1. Shabad

Otishertz

If anyone has any specific seed requests check the bean bomb threads for the chart of strains, let me know which cross interests you and I'll try to hook you up on Friday.

Iyssac

Hi Otis,
I could use a couple clones. My screen name is Iyssac on OGF
Thank you Otis

smokey

If by chance the Unnamed: Deep Chunk x Snowtracks (DC1) - 4  clone is available,  I would love to try it,  or anything like it.

I go by Smokey also at OGF

goodjuju

If its not too late I would love a dynamite/Ogerkrush to try.  I am a member of National Green Freiends.

What a nice gift,  Thankyou !    If your ever in need of a good chocolate chip cookie medicated or not, just let me know.
:rubyslippers: Juju

sativa

Hi otis im not sure what is left if any..Id like something strong for my ptsd and nausea.. im interested in the Deep Chunk x Snowtracks (DC1) - 4  , I cant wait to get jiggy with my own garden.   I get my light within a week.  any help would be greatly appriciated.  The community is so blessed.   love and peace sativa.. im down with ngf thanx

sativa

op hehe id love a strawberry plant .. that would be so neat.. thanx again. sativa

Otishertz

Quote from: goodjuju on December 28, 2011, 07:06:29 PM
 If its not too late I would love a dynamite/Ogerkrush to try.  I am a member of National Green Freiends.

What a nice gift,  Thankyou !    If your ever in need of a good chocolate chip cookie medicated or not, just let me know.
:rubyslippers: Juju

Thanks a lot I love chocolate chip cookies. Iyssac before you got that clone. Sorry it's first come first served. No do overs.

ROck on tho. I do love cookies. :cookiemon:

Otishertz

The Final List

1. Shabad

Otishertz

DC1 is gone on my end. Her fate is in the hands of others. I thought she was strong, and, I smoke a lot, so I made extra parting clones.

Let luck have it.

she might be good.

DOG9 over in my garden too. DOG9 too piney for me but had solid buds and vigorous growth enough to make it about 72 plants deep in the selection process now ending.

Whatever is good will remain from the care of those who benefit.

Thank you for being here. 

O