Main Menu

Clones Available

Started by Otishertz, November 05, 2011, 01:32:53 PM

Otishertz

Clones Available. First Come, First Served. Delivered Monday or Tuesday. Names and requests will be taken from the thread. Please respond in the thread and not by PM.

Marigirl - 3
Marla7 - 3
Chad's Alaskan - 3
Blackberry Kush - 3
Rosie7 - 1
DOG9 - 1
Vortex - 3

Vape Mistress

Diabolique here from OGF, would love to have some vortex3 , and some Black berry Kush 3, a chads alaskan, and a dog9 please

RDDPL

Hey,,,, I would adore some of the Chad's Alaskan.... please Please PLEASE?????
Thank you!!!!

WiseFemme

I'm interested in the Marigirl, Rosie7 or Marla7, happy with any of these or Vortex or Chad's Alaskan if those are gone. I'm happy with your generous sharing, thanks always!
~WiseFemme, ogf

smokey

I would really like the Blackberry back after just losing it. Also really wanting to try the Vortex.  Pretty much will take whatever you will give me.  As of now I have zero plants.

Otishertz

El Listo:

Diabolique - Vortex, BBK, Chad's, dog9

RDDPL (of NGF) - Chad's

Wisefemme - Marigirl, Rosie7, Marla7, Chad's, Vortex

Smokey - BBK, Vortex, Marigirl.

Looks like one one BBK, one Marigirl and two Marla7 left.

muhoby

WOULD  LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE STARTING OVER . MUHOBY

gomer

Hi. Would like Vortex3 and chad's alaskan.
gomer

Otishertz

Quote from: gomer on November 07, 2011, 11:09:37 AM
Hi. Would like Vortex3 and chad's alaskan.
gomer

Those two are gone already from this batch.

Otishertz

Delivering these clones tomorrow. Pick up after 12pm at OGF or NGF.

Muhoby, you can have whichever you want from what is left. Just say which you prefer and where you are verified, OGF or NGF.

Thanks

Iyssac

Hi Otis,
Is too late to get on a list, if not for this one, possibly the next?
Thank you for everything,
Iyssac

Otishertz

I will drop the three extra clones at NGF. I'm assuming some of you on the list are from OGF because I recognize your names but I could be wrong.

BlueEyedMomma

???
Hello, I was curious how I become a member to talk with people I notice I can't see profiles or anything and do I just watch the website to get in on your wonderful clone donating you do? If I do something more to become a member let me know how to start that process. I couldn't figure out how to email you. I am new lol well here, also known as Sweet Dreams. Thanks have a great  weekend Thanks for your time.

Otishertz

Quote from: BlueEyedMomma on January 07, 2012, 06:04:17 PM
???
Hello, I was curious how I become a member to talk with people I notice I can't see profiles or anything and do I just watch the website to get in on your wonderful clone donating you do? If I do something more to become a member let me know how to start that process. I couldn't figure out how to email you. I am new lol well here, also known as Sweet Dreams. Thanks have a great  weekend Thanks for your time.

Usually I offer clones as they become available with little advance warning. If you check this forum daily you will catch a donation sometime next week or when the next clones are rooted. The next batch is going to be the last batch for a while. Not sure what day, probably Monday a week from now.

I noticed that many users cannot see the messages tab to do PMs. I do not yet know why. There is only me doing this and I am not a web expert. I will look into these problems when I upgrade the forum over the next few months but be patient because fixing something usually means I have to go learn how to fix it first and time is short. There may also be a way to set up the forum to notify people when clones are available such as email, twitter or rss feeds. In the meantime we can get by using forums which I prefer anyway because people benefit from the questions of others.

OGF apparently is only open from 12-3 five days a week. Their resource center has special times or events for clone exchanges. NGF is more convenient for picking up clones as they keep regular hours and have a little garden area and people there to look after plants for a few days.

My coco clones are usually very large for their cup size and need to be transplanted immediately. Plants left for several days outside of their usual regimen are going to be injured if they dry out. Also, OGF and NGF exchange clones from many gardens so there are always pest concerns. Treat anything that waited in a communal clone area as though it had spider mites.

Vape Mistress

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL STRAWBERRY PLANTS LEFT???

Otishertz

Those are all gone. I separated five beer cups from my mini strawberry plants by slicing them out through the roots like cake and replanting.  I grew ornamentals that were notably large and happy for their pot size like this. If a plant were to feel pain it seems like roots would hurt most but I have never had a bad reaction from a plant that had been in a pot too long. Plants regain youthful vigor when given new soil to fill with new roots.

David J

I am about to transplant a very vigorous OG Strawberry from that batch. I'll cut out a section to re-start another one if anyone wants it, if not I'll have 2 strawberry plants and springtime is on the way, albeit in a few months.

I don't know anything about OGF but I work at NGF and am around the clone room a lot. It is improving and I think they got the ez clone machine system figured out. Nice batch of well rooted clones there now, a lot of blackberry kush and some other stuff.

As a clearing house for donated clones it is at high risk for pests, so keep that warning in mind and use universal plant precautions.  Treat all plants from outside of your own grow environment as if they are infested with fungus gnats, spider mites, roots aphids, powdery mildew, etc. Better safe than an infested grow room.

People love the Clone Bombs and I like the fact that they enhance the variety of strains we have in our local area.
Besides, that kind of stuff is just fun.
"Those who play with the devil's toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword."
- R. Buckminster Fuller