Main Menu

Otishertz Bean Bomb 2

Started by Otishertz, October 31, 2011, 11:24:58 AM

Otishertz

Otishertz
Bean Bomb 2

I just grew 80,000 seeds but the law limits me to 24 plants maximum. OMMP patients like me cannot legally buy seeds in Oregon and breeders can't sell. Buying or sending seeds or clones through the mail is a Federal Offense. Sales are illegal. Pretty much unanimous advice in the forums is do not buy seeds.

Winning plants and promising phenotypes are discovered by visual observation. It takes thousands of plants to lock down traits. OMMP gardeners cannot legally attain the necessary plant counts to evaluate thousands of plants with one pair of eyes. Another way is to increase the number of eyes.

Seeds are available free of charge to verified OMMP patients through OGF or NGF. No other people can participate. Seeds have to be picked up in person. Each seed pack will have around thirty assorted seeds from ten different crosses of the total 24 available crosses.

To get on the list read the rules below and follow the directions. You must state the verified name you use at OGF or NGF.  A delivery date for the end of November will be arranged after enough verified people get on the list.

A list of recipients will be posted as it fills. Please remember to say where to deliver. You are not on the list until you see your name. If you tried but are not on the list something from the rules was probably missing in your reply like which club will do your verification and what name is verified there. Ask questions in the thread here. Please do not request personal replies.

Bombing the seeds away is a natural progression of the charity already done with these plants. The strains used in these crosses came to me for free through sharing and serendipity. No money was spent or taken for any of these seeds, plants, or buds. Enjoy!

The full story of the seeds is here:

http://www.otisgardens.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.0

This is how the last Bean Bomb worked:

http://www.otisgardens.com/forum/index.php?topic=115.0

Seed Pack 2

[move]Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!              Bean Bomb!           America, Fuck Yeah!            Bean Bomb!              Bean Bomb!               [/move]

RULEZ:

1. Come here for updates and questions. No questions by PM. Other people have the same question. Do not call NGF or OGF for more information. All the information is here. Check the thread for updates. A confirmation email will have delivery time and list.

2. This donation list is only for Oregon OMMP cardholders that are current verified members of NGF and OGF.

3. Names are taken only from this thread. For verification and delivery purposes you must state your valid OGF or NGF name when responding.

4. No special requests, no special delivery.

5. One pack per valid OGF or NGF name.

6. You own the phenotype you find. You name it. You agree that you will reference the Otis crosses or the genetic description of these seeds in the name you give your plant. DOG8, DC1, and LSD3 are already named Marla7, Rosie7, and Marigirl.

7. To get on the list agree to the rules by typing or pasting these words, "Crop Circle Club," somewhere in a reply below.

8. Any unclaimed donations go to the volunteers one week after delivery.

Laundrymatshower

Man I love this. Im happy to be part of the crop circle club! Thank you otis!
This is laundrymatshower at ngf!

Vape Mistress

Otis you Rock, I really want to be a part of the crop circle club.
Diabolique here from OGF

sativa

high Otis your soo the man.. You and those around you rock.  i am happy to be a part of the  Crop Circle Club love and peace sativa ngf

cdub

Heck ya stoked on the Crop Circle Club. OGF name cdub. Bend Oregon. Thanks!

damma

hey Otis..Wow it is an honor to be part of the  crop circle club.  NGF is the place you will find me

TigersBlood

Woooo OGF division of the crop circle club!! You rock Otis!!

bluetrane

I would love to be in your crop circle club...bluetrane. @ogf....thanks

Taterkids

I would love to be in your Crop Circle Club....
again, our verified handle,(OGF), is "TATERKIDS"...  Please enter me in your Crop Circle club..

Thanks,
The taterkids,

luni415

Thanks for your generosity Otis! Please add me to your list for the bean bomb2
-= crop circle club =-

betrayer

I would like to thank you for the first packet of seeds.... your doing good things!

i want to be on the 2nd list as well, but on the bottom of the list.

if everyone wanting seeds gets some and there are still unclaimed seed packs left, put me on the #2 list.

thanks again

Crop Circle Club, OGF

russianblue72

I, too, would like to be part of the "Crop Circle Club" #2 !!!

Thank you, so much, for your generosity in our community.  It wouldn't be the same without you.

Russianblue72 @ OGF 

:D __~

:joint:

Twosie

Hi Otis.  Sorry I forgot to mention OGF or NGF in my last request.  I'd appreciate OGF to receive my 'Crop Circle Club' pack for 'Twosie'.  Thanks!!!

LauraLyn

I would love to be in your crop circle club. I am LauraLyn with OGF. Thank you so much

Quote from: Otishertz on October 31, 2011, 11:24:58 AM
Otishertz
Bean Bomb 2

I just grew 80,000 seeds but the law limits me to 24 plants maximum. OMMP patients like me cannot legally buy seeds in Oregon and breeders can't sell. Buying or sending seeds or clones through the mail is a Federal Offense. Sales are illegal. Pretty much unanimous advice in the forums is do not buy seeds.

Winning plants and promising phenotypes are discovered by visual observation. It takes thousands of plants to lock down traits. OMMP gardeners cannot legally attain the necessary plant counts to evaluate thousands of plants with one pair of eyes. Another way is to increase the number of eyes.

Seeds are available free of charge to verified OMMP patients through OGF or NGF. No other people can participate. Seeds have to be picked up in person. Each seed pack will have around thirty assorted seeds from ten different crosses of the total 24 available crosses.

To get on the list read the rules below and follow the directions. You must state the verified name you use at OGF or NGF.  A delivery date for the end of November will be arranged after enough verified people get on the list.

A list of recipients will be posted as it fills. Please remember to say where to deliver. You are not on the list until you see your name. If you tried but are not on the list something from the rules was probably missing in your reply like which club will do your verification and what name is verified there. Ask questions in the thread here. Please do not request personal replies.

Bombing the seeds away is a natural progression of the charity already done with these plants. The strains used in these crosses came to me for free through sharing and serendipity. No money was spent or taken for any of these seeds, plants, or buds. Enjoy!

The full story of the seeds is here: (link temporarily closed)

http://otisgardens.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.msg694;topicseen#new

This is how the last Bean Bomb worked:

http://otisgardens.com/forum/index.php?topic=115.0

Seed Pack 2

Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!             Bean Bomb!              Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!              Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!              Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!           America, Fuck Yeah!           Bean Bomb!               Bean Bomb!              

RULEZ:

1. Come here for updates and questions. No questions by PM. Other people have the same question. Do not call NGF or OGF for more information. All the information is here. Check the thread for updates. A confirmation email will have delivery time and list.

2. This donation list is only for Oregon OMMP cardholders that are current verified members of NGF and OGF.

3. Names are taken only from this thread. For verification and delivery purposes you must state your valid OGF or NGF name when responding.

4. No special requests, no special delivery.

5. One pack per valid OGF or NGF name.

6. You own the phenotype you find. You name it. You agree that you will reference the Otis crosses or the genetic description of these seeds in the name you give your plant. DOG8, DC1, and LSD3 are already named Marla7, Rosie7, and Marigirl.

7. To get on the list agree to the rules by typing or pasting these words,

freedomrider

NGF freedomrider is back for round two in the crop circle club.
Thanx for the first round.
You ROCK

kaos7030

hello, i am kaos7030 from the ogf...would love to join the crop circle club..!!!     thanks again !!!   you rock..!!! :astro: :scooby:

Otishertz

I'm going to add BBK x Vortex and Alaskan x Vortex to this assortment.

flip|side

The crop circle club rocks, what a great idea! My OGF s/n is "flip|side". Thanks so much for all that you do!

Mikel

Thanks for all that you do.

I would like to be on the 2nd list as well, but only if there are seeds left over. Please ensure that anyone who didnt get first round can get second round. If there are leftovers please add Mikel from OGF to the crop circle club.

Thanks
Mikel

flip|side

Woops  :headexplodes: I didn't follow instructions... I left info out:
Crop Circle Club - Portland area
OGF S/N "flip|side"

Thanks again for doing this, what a fabulous offering!

sunpirates

Hello.. sunpirates from OGF. I would like to play in the crop circle club  ;)
Thank you

Pontoona

Pontoona from OGF  wants in on this next round in the crop circle club Maybe alien technology isn't so foreign after all. This Firefox crop circle sprouted up in a cornfield in Oregon, but its origins are no mystery. In 2006, the Oregon State University Linux Users group created the giant logo

jimpot1a1

crop circle club I would love some female seeds My name is jimpot1a1 I go to ogf east at 102nd ave

Shabad

~Warm joyful wishes~

Thank you kind sir, just picked up my packet last Tuesday. Spaced it out the week before.

Ya gonna be popping seeds this next week! Keep yal informed.

Sat Nam
(truth is the Name)

Otishertz

Otishertz Bean Bomb List

Seed Pack 2

*Delivery November 30, 2011*

OGF:

1. Diabolique
2. cdub
3. TigersBlood
4. bluetrane
5. Taterkids
6. betrayer
7. russianblue72
8. Twosie
9. LauraLyn
10. kaos7030
11. flip|side
12. Mikel
13. sunpirates
14. gonenutz
15. Pontoona
16. jimpot1a1
17.  :ninja:

NGF:

1. Laundrymatshower
2. sativa
3. damma
4. freedomrider
5.  :bomb:

Unknowns:

1. luni415
2. :bong:

:bunnyslippers:

Otishertz

The point is to do what gardeners do and improve these plants, maybe find a couple keepers. Not worried about novices getting pollen on their hands. Everyone has to learn some time. When popping these seeds expect maybe one in ten to be a keeper. Half will be male of course. Some will hermie and have to be killed on sight.

Opinions cannot be held back to preserve someone's ego. If the goal is to collectively improve plants then having a higher number of comments is more important than having them all be nice. I fully expect some of these plants to get booed off the stage. I also fully expect at least one amazing plant will be found.

Some Snowtracks crosses have a cleaner smell that doesn't work for me. Noses differ with smell preferences and descriptions varying wildly. Sweet and strong usually is the crowd pleaser. Sharing information on what people think about smells will increase or reduce those phenotypes.

Here are my first takes:

Marigirl (Snowtracks x LSD) - Best looking overall. Big buds. Had kind of a haze funk in bloom that I thought would cure out well and did. Smells sweeter than ST. Potent.

Marla7 (Snowtracks x Dynamite/Ogerkush) - Smelled sweetest in flower. reminded me of Pez candy. All around good growth characteristics.

Rosie7 (Snowtracks x Deep Chunk) - Solid plant, good buds. Very potent. Cleaner smell.

DOG9 (Snowtracks x Dynamite/Ogerkush) - Vigorous. Smell somewhere between Marigirl and R7.

More information is here:
http://otisgardens.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.0

DryNobBob

Hey Otis, DryNobBob here, very much interested in receiving your work via the Crop Circle Club. Thank you for your time and trouble. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and peace and karma to you

DryNobBob

jlucky

Oh ya i'd like a seed bombardment from the crop circle club, sounds way radical... this is jlucky at ngf

:snark: :chopper:

lefty

Thank you for all you are doing would love to be on second list if there is enough to cover every one that miss the first bomb drop, crop circle club lefty at ngf.

mlrranch

I have been hoping to get some seeds. They will be started indoors and the best will be transplanted outdoors late May over here east of the Cascades, hopefully as 2 ft plants.
I will definitly give you any feed back you would like, and try to give you and the "Crop Circle Club" samples of the finished medicine.
My screen name on the OGF forum and this site is mlrranch.
Thank You very much!!!

OBG

OBG at NGF, I would love to be in your Crop Circle Club.... Thanks again.

DryNobBob

I also would like to respectfully request an extension on the delivery to the resource center, if at all possible, I can't affordto drive up there till after the 3rd of Dec, disability check thing. Pretty please. Thanks

Otishertz

Quote from: DryNobBob on November 24, 2011, 10:17:01 PM
I also would like to respectfully request an extension on the delivery to the resource center, if at all possible, I can't affordto drive up there till after the 3rd of Dec, disability check thing. Pretty please. Thanks

You club will most likely hold for you until after the third as that is only four days after delivery. We ask that people pick up within a week to not strain the free resources on which we rely. Everyone that went to get seed pack 1 after a week still found them but there is no guarantee donations will be held longer than a week. Once I make a delivery things are beyond my control.

mlrranch

Hi, this is mlrranch again,
Yesterday I replied to join the crop circle club and didn't put where I would be picking up the magic beans. I'll be driving in from the north central part of the state, so I could pick up anywhere you say. I am a member of OGF, so I would be picking up at the new  location after Big Blue. I think it's on 102nd. I know how to get there.
I very much appreciate your work. :joint:
Thank You!!

DryNobBob

I'll be up there the third saturday again, thanks. Let me know if you need any more info.Happy Holidays and thanks again. Outside chance it may be the Friday, as I think since the 3rd falls on Sat, we may get em a day early. I want em, bro, mark em down for me.

DryNobBob

Hey Otis, on second thought, go ahead and gift to someone closer to portland, im just too far away. Thanks for the offer and opportunity, have a great Holiday season, thanks, but let someone else in line take em please, thanks. Peace

Piemur

Crop Circle Club

Hey this is awesome, I have some Marigirl right now!

I would love to try some of the other crosses and do some phenosearching

Deluster is my OGF username, and my prefered place of pickup is the PDX East one there on Division

Otishertz

Updated strain list for Seed Pack 2.