Main Menu

BB donation tomorrow - RSVP ; September 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM

Started by Otishertz, March 06, 2011, 08:35:35 PM

Otishertz

:headexplodes:  :bong:  :bong:  :bong:
This was the original donation that started Otis Gardens. There are no other records of this donation.
:bong:  :bong:  :bong:  :headexplodes:

:arrow: BB donation tomorrow - RSVP ;  September 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM ; #1

To those in need; I am bringing 32 baggies with freshly cured buds of mostly snow tracks, some blackbetty to BB in thanks for the help OGF gave along the way. It was straight up kind.

RSVP to get on the list. I will go to BB around 1pm Tuesday unless I need to wait another day for people to respond / synchronize.

Once 32 respond I will post again to let y'all know.

I'll also post once they are there or if something comes up.

Otishertz

:icon1: Up to #21 ;  September 22nd, 2009, 10:13 AM ; #2   
_________________________________________________________________________________

Up to # 21 on the list this morning.

Will leave here in a couple hours to be at BB around 1pm.

Best to all.

Otishertz

:wink: Donation thread closed. ;  September 22nd, 2009, 11:19 AM ; #4   

The list is now full. The meds will be at Big Blue after 1-1:30 pm. You have until Wednesday to pick up your meds. Afterwards they will donated on a first come basis.

For those who will wonder, snow tracks is an indica afgani mix.

Thanks for the advice XXXXXX. I am still waiting for my scale to come in the mail but I am pretty sure from eyeballing it that I grew near the limit.

I have plenty. Thanks for the advice. Others have mentioned this too. I had a large subtropical garden for many years so am fairly solid on plant basics. Probably donate again before long.

My biggest issue right now is overgrow and keeping 13 strains small on one card.

Here's hoping my plants provide comfort and relief to those who responded.

Otishertz

:icon1: no compensation ;  September 22nd, 2009, 11:35 AM ;  #5
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to those who asked. I am not looking for compensation. Those who wish could make a donation to OGF or pay it forward on their own account.
L8R

Otishertz

:icon1: It's over. ;  September 22nd, 2009, 02:59 PM    ; #6

Hi everyone,

The donation has ended. Please do not call big blue seeking extras. The volunteers are busy with people on the list.

If you received meds please have your request re-categorized as filled as per OGF request.

thanks,

otis