Main Menu

Otishertz Bud Bomb; July 29, 2011

Started by Otishertz, July 29, 2011, 11:32:31 AM

Irishgawdess

Otis, I want some of your

Irishgawdess

Strike 1:  Admin/Mod, pls delete my previous post.  Too much time passed so I couldn't edit it with complete info and embellishments, below.  Thanks. 

Otis, I want some of your

Otishertz

I won't have any control over who gets what jar. If you want a specific one maybe get there early while there is still a choice .  Usually the volunteers just hand out the first one they grab. 

Because this is a mass donation with as many as 100 recipients we can't do special requests.

Please let luck sort it out and do not tax the volunteers. This is all free. Nobody is getting paid.

Magoon

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Your the best with your Sweet Delicious Love you so share with the community. NGF is home to me glad to support them and all they do. Will pick up at NGF please. Thank you to the others who contributed to this Bomb your all a blessing with your kind hearts.

Magoon

Swooper

Hi Otis!

Well, I finally figured it out or something, 'cause here I am. :eek:

We're supposed to use "sweet delicious love" in a complete sentence.  I think I have just done so~ :gsmile:

If I make it on the list for  the bud bomb you are dropping, I'd be picking mine up around 2:30 Thursday, at OGF Main.

I really appreciate your generosity.  Not many people would go as far as you have in helping others.

sativa

Thank you so much for your and the other mens contributions at ogf.  I love my jar i got about a year or so ago. 

sativa

Quote from: sativa on July 30, 2011, 03:53:11 PM
Thank you so much for your and the other mens contributions at ogf.  I love my jar i got about a year or so ago. 

oregonchef

thank you so much Otis, i have heard that you were spreading some sweet delicious love, so i figured i would check it out.  thank you so much for helping the community, it is truly appreciated.                       Oregonchef

oh yeah i will pick up friday the 5th at G.G.S. on division.   thank you again

happy with any strains listed

oregond56

I think the sweet delicious love part is, this is a place where you can say OGF and NGF and not have someone erase it.
I would like to pick up at NGF.
Thanks for doing this.

oregond56

Otishertz

Important:  Please make sure your name is on the proper list and that your name here matches your name at NGF or OGF.

OGF List:

1. Missy
2. Diabolique  
3. donkeybuddha
4. 2feisty
5. chroniclily69
6. russianblue72
7. Burner
8. Papa LJ
9. fasteddie
10. maripamm
11. plantlover
12. mot
13. Indica Ninja
14. Dizzle
15. smokey
16. patientdave
17. pSteve
18. MrE
19. tee
20. Irishgawdess
21. Swooper
22. sativa
23. oregonchef

NGF List:

1. astrokraut
2. ktkat
3. dewbbie1974
4. Pebbles
5. damma
6. Skeeterone
7. Dognose
8. Riya
9. imtohi
10.  FrogGoddess
11. Magoon
12. oregond56

There are 100 jars so 65 more to go !!!                                              :bomb:                                             There are 100 jars so 65 more to go !!!                                    

Otishertz

Quote from: MrE on July 30, 2011, 12:09:46 AM
Hi Otis  :bigsmile:

Thank you for sharing your sweet delicious love bombs with us. Glad to see my Crushed Cap design on your list of stickers!

I can make it to the OGF office, if there are any bombs left available.

Again, thanks for all you do helping the communities.

MrE :gsmile:

Rock on, MrE!

Breeder

Sweet delicious love is right. The only time I sampled your flowers was at your sweep at the fest. And it was well grown and tasty. If the bombs still dropping I wouldn't mind getting in on it :bomb:

Dirt devil

Otis I too would like your sweet delicious love. There's nothing like your sweet delicious love and I can't wait to have your sweet delicious love again. After all there's no love like otis's sweet delicious love   :gsmile:

TYR

OOps sorry asked for some

just a guy

Hey Otis. I heard your sweet delicious love is awesome. My name is just a guy and I hang at NGF. Would really appreciate one of your bud bombs

Thanks. Skeeterone helped me write this

n8p22

Rock on, Otis!

I heard you were spreading some sweet delicious love and had to come check it out. A huge thank you for putting something together like this for the community. I would be happy to pick up my donation at the OGF location.

Bigwheels

:astro: Not sure if this is right or not... Would love to receive some of your sweet delicious love, you guys really do "Rock"... Would be able to pick up at OGF, and Thanks so much for all you guys do!!!!

Peace and be well,

Rick, Clarissa and the tribe + Coco and Daisy

Quote from: FrogGoddess on July 29, 2011, 11:29:26 PM
Otis Otis Otis, Where to even start.....You are the Bud Bomb Master!!!! You spread around the

mlrranch

Hi Otis,

I am a member of OGF and MAMA. My OGF screen name is mlrranch and I originally signed up with the East PDX group. The last bud bomb I participated in was the Space Money Bud Bomb. I hope I'm remembering the name right, it's been a while. I picked up the delicious medicine at Big Blue. Thank You so Much!!
  I don't think we've met. I hope I get a chance to pick your brain about growing sometime. I can pick up this time at OGF. I know that with a taste of your current product I'll

nohilow

Otis,
Don't know if I'm too late to get in on your bomb, but if not, then I'm looking forward to some of your luv, too! Thanks for continuing this tradition. You da man! I'll pick it up, if available at OGF. Thanks.
-glenn

bobo

Hello, Otis
I heard of your budbomb from Sativa and had tried some , it was delicious. If its possible i would like to get a sample sent to ogf

thinmann

Hey Otis, Thinmann here from OGF, Your sweet, delicious , Love rocks!

Thank you so much for providing sweet delicious love to the community.  I will feel the love at OGF.

:afro:

bobo

Quote from: bobo on July 31, 2011, 03:23:11 PM
Hello, Otis
I heard of your budbomb from Sativa and had tried some , it was delicious. If its possible i would like to get a sample sent to ogf

greenpaw

ive heard you have some sweet delicious love, and wanted to jump on the chance to try.   thank you so much for everything you do for the community

jimpot1a1

Thank you otis this helps at the right time. Rock on withnyour sweet delicious love. jimpot1a1  :-X

jimpot1a1

thank you otis for your rock on  sweet delicious bombs. JIMpot1a1 I will pick up at ogf east on 102nd an division :angel:

Otishertz

Quote from: Breeder on July 30, 2011, 10:30:52 PM
Sweet delicious love is right. The only time I sampled your flowers was at your sweep at the fest. And it was well grown and tasty. If the bombs still dropping I wouldn't mind getting in on it :bomb:

Put you on NGF list. Tell me if you want the other list.

Otishertz

Quote from: Dirt devil on July 30, 2011, 11:10:34 PM
Otis I too would like your sweet delicious love. There's nothing like your sweet delicious love and I can't wait to have your sweet delicious love again. After all there's no love like otis's sweet delicious love   :gsmile:

Put you on NGF list too.

Otishertz

Quote from: greenpaw on July 31, 2011, 08:01:24 PM
ive heard you have some sweet delicious love, and wanted to jump on the chance to try.   thank you so much for everything you do for the community

Please tell me where you want your donation to be delivered, OGF or NGF.

Otishertz

Important:  Please make sure your name is on the proper list and that your name here matches your name at NGF or OGF.

OGF List:

1. Missy
2. Diabolique 
3. donkeybuddha
4. 2feisty
5. chroniclily69
6. russianblue72
7. Burner
8. Papa LJ
9. fasteddie
10. maripamm
11. plantlover
12. mot
13. Indica Ninja
14. Dizzle
15. smokey
16. patientdave
17. pSteve
18. MrE
19. tee
20. Irishgawdess
21. Swooper
22. sativa
23. oregonchef
24. TYR
25. n8p22
26. Bigwheels
27. mlrranch
28. nohilow
29. bobo
30. thinmann
31. 206
32. jimpot1a1
33.  :ninja:

NGF List:

1. astrokraut
2. ktkat
3. dewbbie1974
4. Pebbles
5. damma
6. Skeeterone
7. Dognose
8. Riya
9. imtohi
10.  FrogGoddess
11. Magoon
12. oregond56
13. Breeder
14. Dirt devil
15. just a guy
16. TOAD427
17.  :ninja:

unknowns:

1. greenpaw
2.  :ninja:

51 Jars Left, Three days to go!!!                                                                                                   :bomb:                                                                           51 Jars Left, Three days to go!!!

greenpaw

Quote from: greenpaw on July 31, 2011, 08:01:24 PM

I will find a way to pick it up from OGF

Dizzle

Hey Otis,

I was just checking up on your posts and I noticed that you have me under the OGF pick-up list... I would actually like to pick up at NGF please, and thanks!

-Dizzle

Team C

Al Buddy

So is this how I get on the list,  Nice to get here finally.  If I am on the list now, I will pick it up at OGF.  Thank you so much, you da man  :ninja: 

LINDA

MrT

Hey if it's not too late I wouldn't mind getting in on some sweet delicious love. I can pick up at NGF. Some of the folks over there know me as Knocker.

Thanks Otis

juju

Hi Otis,   No sweet talkin here, just wanted to know if  I can get a Bug Bomb ?  :-*

Juju :rubyslippers:

b

juju

Whoops, Otis, now that I know about your "sweet delicious love", ::) I hope to see you at NGF where I will be waiting for my bomb. 
Juju :rubyslippers:

juju

Otis, I would like to have your "sweet delicious love" bomb, I will be picking up at NGF. Thanks Tug

GypsyLaura

:potogold:Otis, I want some of your